Having their own clothing brand and attractive clothes, selling it to people in your area, and little Return on Investment (ROI) isn’t just enough! How about increasing your brand presence or awareness, and people from different areas or cities buy clothes from your brand which leads to an increase in the number of sales, and more profit? So, here are Marketing Strategies For Small Clothing Brands.
In today’s world, everyone uses a smartphone, and by any chance, they hear about your brand, the first thing they do is search online. People get to know about your business only when you have your brand online. Not all people can buy clothes in-store. Let’s dive into some digital marketing strategies for small clothing brand businesses.
How digital marketing helps your clothing brand?
- When you post pictures of the clothes you sell and target the right audience, there are chances that people may look into your profile. This increases brand awareness.
- It improves your brand presence and this increases sales for your brand.
- An increase in sales leads to more profit, and more Return on Investment (ROI).
- You can measure results in real-time.
- With the right SEO strategies, you will appear in the organic search.
- You can find the actual audience, the ones who are interested in what you sell, and the ones who aren’t interested in it.
- If a person comes to your site and leaves without making any purchase, you can re-target your audience and remind them that they have looked into it.
Internet Marketing Strategies for clothing brands
Have a user-friendly website
People can search your website on any device, so building a user-friendly website is always an advantage. Have the best landing page and don’t recommend unnecessary products to the audience who are searching for something else on your page. The end-user should be able to understand what a button does when they click on it. The website should be easy to navigate. This makes the prospect comfortable to use your website and they tend to come back.
Show the style guides
People wear different combinations of clothes in the trial room but they don’t have that choice while buying clothes online. Show them the style guides and tell them which suits you better with what. This makes the prospects to choose your website from others.
Work with media influencers
Collaborate with media/ social influencers who recommend products to their audience and ask them to promote your brand. This increases your brand awareness and people tend to search for your product and there are chances of an increase in traffic to your website which leads to an increase in sales.
Re-targeting your audience
When people come to your website, add a product to their cart and leave without buying, you can retarget your audience reminding them that they wanted to buy that product. You can put offers, and discounts on such products for them to make a purchase. Like this, you will have a good Return on Investment (ROI).
Ensure Buyer Safety Guarantees
Focus on events
People don’t buy clothes only on their birthdays. There are many other events like marriages, parties, festivals, etc. You’ve got to have related clothes in your brand and showcase them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and your blog. People should know that you have different styles for different events and they can buy according to their likings.
Have a unique Hashtag
Ask your clients to post a picture with their new outfit on Social media and tag your brand hashtag with it. Have a unique hashtag that makes you stand out from all brands. This way, your brand will look way more recognizable to the audience.
Create a unique tagline
Create a tagline/ catchy slogan for your brand that makes you unique from other brands. For example,
- Nike – “Just Do it”
- Apple – “Think Different”
- L’Oreal – “Because you’re worth it”
These taglines make your brand memorable. People should be able to remember your brand when they say the tagline.
For every product, a customer buys, tell them you have a surprise giveaway. Understand what customer loves and surprise them with free stuff. Also, introduce a referral system where a customer refers to another person to your site and you give them more discounts or coupons for any other events. This leads to happy customers and more number of sales.
Creative Digital Marketing Strategies used by Renowned clothing brand
SHEIN‘s Digital Marketing Strategy
Goal – To create an e-commerce platform that specializes in a fashion that is economical, and attractive to women.
- They ran a split test with two video ad campaigns using Facebook and Instagram feed, and the other using ads in Instagram Stories.
- Video ad aiming to motivate customers and lead to sales by adding happy music and bright colors.
- A coupon pops-up when the user opens the home page and only after they select between the choices, they can sign up.
MYNTRA‘s Digital Marketing Strategy
Goal– Myntra aims at providing a hassle-free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on its portal.
- Create a forum that will allow the users to generate fashionable ideas of their favorite brand according to their themes/ occasions.
- They created a virtual trial room where users can try different costumes virtually in real-time and make a purchase.
- They designed a customer-centric omnichannel to stay connected with the prospects all the time.
BE DIGITAL MIND: AN DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
As a digital marketing agency, we carry out marketing strategies daily for many clothing brands at your budget. Our social media expert can help you to create a highly profitable social media campaign for your brand and also increase your brand awareness among your targeted audience. Our professional web development team can create an e-commerce website for your brand so you can sell directly to your target audience and to increase your reach. SEO and SEM experts of Be Digital Mind can help your website to rank on targeted keyword search result so you targeted audience only buy your product. Be Digital Mind will be happy to help you to grow your business.
5 Digital Marketing Strategy For Non-Profit OrganizationEvery business in today’s world whether it’s the for-profit motive or nonprofit motive they require digital marketing to expand and grow their business. NGOs should use digital marketing to spread awareness about needy… Read More »5 Digital Marketing Strategy For Non-Profit Organization
Top 3 Best Digital Marketing Agencies in AboharDigital Marketing has changed the way companies attract customers and generate more revenue. People depend online for everything. This is a huge advantage for businesses to attract the right prospects for them. But,… Read More »Top 3 Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Abohar
8 Must-Have Important Features for a School WebsiteSchools play a major role in the lives of students. It is basically the second home of children. It builds discipline, knowledge, wisdom and nurtures the students strongly. Nowadays, there are many schools… Read More »8 Must-Have Important Features for a School Website